Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dear Mom,
 
The week did not go according to plan like we hoped, but it was still good. We weren't able to visit Eve because she was still sick, but we are hoping that she's going to get better. Cassandra is still isolating herself and we have not been able to contact her. Ben Daniel we are going to try to visit mid week this week and invite him to be baptized. We visited to less actives, one being an elderly less active lady and a Chinese lady. They have their concerns, and we will continue to help them all we can. 
 
It is good down here though, and I love it here. The branch is remarkable, especially with the inconvenience they have with travel and lack of numbers, but they are inspiring. Though it's a hard area, I won't look down upon it. The Lord sent me to this place, and so I will go where he wants me to go. We do have people to visit and that's good. I just really want to find out why he sent me here. It'll be great. I have learned so much here though, and I am grateful for being sent here. 
 
I love you so much and pray for you every day!
 
Love,
 
Elder Justin Cederlof

No comments:

Post a Comment