Monday, July 14, 2014


Dear Fellows,

This week was good. We didn't have as much go according to our wishes, but we dare not complain. We get the opportunity to administer the sacrament to the elderly in our branch, and it's always great to see them and see their wonderful happy countenances and their excitement of having the sacrament. They are old, but their testimonies are pure and joyous like children. Very inspiring. I love visiting them. 

There is so much work to do and time is short. May we acknowledge that and the opportune moments to work. The work is marvelous, and I am hitting eleven months and it saddens me to think that I am near half way. It will be heart breaking when this ends. Please take advantage now and work now, for the message is for all ears. I've learned that even the least likely according to our eyes, are ever prepared by the Lord, and He alone knows it. That is why we must invite everyone. I love you all and pray you good tidings. 

Love,
 
Elder Justin Cederlof

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment