Sunday, August 3, 2014


Dear People,

This week wasn't as productive as other weeks, but there were great things from it. I definitely need to start bringing my journal to the family history center because I honestly can't remember much, which is really inconvenient when emailing home. 

We were able to make some visits. We saw Brandon with a returned missionary of a couple of weeks - Brother Jared, son of the Branch President. We invited him to pray about what we taught and commited him to be baptized - no date yet. That was a great lesson. Also we talked to an investigator who is having the idea that the Book of Mormon is just man made, but we are going to visit him again and invite him to pray about it. 

Eve is sick and Diane just got sick. Ben Daniel we haven't been able to see, but hopefully this upcoming week. The work is wonderful down here though and I love each and every day. The longer I learn and want others to learn, the more I know that this is the true gospel and that Jesus Christ loves these people and that He loves me. The spirit is real and is a sign, maybe the ultimate sign, that He truly loves us and wants our progression. I know these things to be true, and I unashamedly declare them in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 


Service - Helping to build a Chicken Coop
 
Elders Cederlof & Ee with Sister Beryl Parker


 

No comments:

Post a Comment