Monday, September 30, 2013

Many Miracles...


This week has had its rewards. This Sunday me and my companion had the treat of seeing an inactive of 16 years come to church after being invited. She even enjoyed it and said she'd come next week! Prayer does work my peeps. Also I had the experience where my companion and I had two places to stop by. We felt prompted to visit one of them first, with no one answering the door. But as I went up to the door, knocked, waited, left back to the car, I felt the Spirit testifying that this was the right thing to do. So we headed back to the car and drove to our next person, a young 13 year old named Charlie. Just as we arrived, guests and family were heading out. We were able to visit with Charlie. If we had come to Charlie's first, we wouldn't have been able to see him since family and friends were over. That was a miracle right there. There are many miracles here. The spirit testifies.

My first baptismal commitment was a success as the young boy named Ricky said yes. The spirit was very strong, and I am sure all in the room felt it. Miracles happen when we pray for love. Love should abide forever within us. I also saw the first spider in our flat. It was huge--a recluse on steroids it looked like. I am a survivor though.

The church is true, and we can be vessels of truth if we strive for it. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love,

Elder Cederlof, Firstborn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment