Monday, May 12, 2014

Family

This week I had the privilege of contacting my family via skype. It was truly wonderful. Family is just so valuable, and my testimony on how wonderful families are has grown being separated from them on the opposite side of the world.
 
The gospel involves the focus of us focusing on those things that will truly be ours, which are those things that we may have for eternity: knowledge, faith, spiritual gifts, etc.. All of such come from God and we strive for them. One more of great worth is that of families. How joyous to think that families can actually be forever, to dwell amidst our loved ones with no end. That is my happily ever after.
 
Now what can we do that others may have that eternal gift? I love that I have the privilege of helping people with just that, and talking to my family via skype helped me to increase in desire to spread the gospel, that families may partake of that joy which I was able to feel, and will feel in the end. Blessed be this gospel, and Jesus Christ, the author of it, who gave hope to all. I thank Him for His sacrifice for us and testify of the joy of families in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment