Monday, August 17, 2015

Dear brothers and sisters,

My time as a missionary has come to a close. It has been quite a memorable experience. There have been ups and downs and highs and lows. In the midst of it all, I have come to know my Savior more, and His love for us. I have felt His arms of mercy, and His love for me. I have repeatedly wondered how He could love one such as I, but I know He does. How can I not love Him? There is no way, after all He has done for me and for my family. 

I give you my final testimony, my witness, as a representative of Jesus Christ. As a representative of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, I solemnly testify that God lives. He sent His Beloved Son to die for us. Our mighty Father in Heaven knows us and our weaknesses, and yet He still perfectly loves us, no matter what. I know that He is tenderly merciful and loving, a giver of gifts, and a patient, dear Father. He loved us from the beginning, and He loves us now. I know that Jesus Christ loves us, for He died for us, and suffered for us. He loves us more than we love ourselves. I know that because of this He has established His church on the earth, to gather those that desire to follow Him, to have Him to be their God. I know that Jesus Christ is the way to salvation, and that because He lives, we too shall live through His name. I know that one day we shall reunite with Him. I know these things are true, and I testify of them in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment